Welcome to The Wexford — a wonderful way of life!
Independent Living is designed specifically for senior adults who want to enjoy a lifestyle filled with recreational, educational, and social activities. The Wexford is for seniors who are able to live on their own, but desire the security and conveniences of community living.
Choosing independent living offers those a lifestyle where housework, yard maintenance, snow removal, trash service, and meal preparation are a thing of the past. Socialization and camaraderie with peers is the focal point of living in an independent living environment, three meals a day, pursue leisure interests, go on day trips and be secure in the fact that staff are available 24 hours, 7 days a week in case of emergency.
The Wexford is open for walk-in tours weekdays from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Evenings and weekends tours by appointment, call 667-1900.
"The well-maintained facilities, the helpful staff and the fun activities give my mom a healthy
and cheerful outlook on life. A happy mom is a good thing!" - Family Member
1515 West 28th Street
Loveland, Colorado 80538
- Floor Plans
- Various apartment styles available
- Activity program
- Access to Wellness Center at Lakeview Commons
INCLUDED IN MONTH-TO-MONTH FEE
- Meal Service:
- Expanded breakfast buffet daily
- Award-winning, chef-prepared lunch and dinner; served restaurant style
- Six guest meals per month
- Town hall with dance floor, private dining room and activity room with full kitchen available for family gatherings and private parties
- Beverage bar open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Weekly Housekeeping:
- Professional staff clean each apartment
- Linens and towels are laundered
- Bed linens are changed and the bed made each week.
- Light bulbs are replaced in apartment light fixtures
- Recycling provided
- Empty and disposal of trash
- Personal Laundry Facilities:
- Laundry rooms with washer and dryer are located on each floor
- Convenient folding counter, clothes hanging rod and detergent measuring cups provided
- Van Transportation:
- Comfortable, climate-controlled transportation provided by professional drivers
- Wheelchair accessible vans available
- Easy system for scheduling transportation at front desk
- Emergency Services:
- Maintenance available for emergencies at all hours
- Emergency pull-cords in each apartment in bedroom and bathroom
- Staff member on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays
- Nightly security patrol
- AMENITIES AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE:
- Beauty and barber shop services
- Garages with on-site parking
- Expanded cable TV
- Guest apartment
- Three Chef prepared meals a day are included with your monthly rent. Enjoy one, two or three meals a day – you choose!
- Both our Lunch and Dinner meals are ordered restaurant style and are served by our cheerful wait staff.
- Breakfast features a hearty buffet allowing you to choose between a variety of selections including fresh fruit, yogurts, hot and cold cereals, breads and muffins and a hot breakfast entrée that varies daily.
- MENUS Our restaurant inspired menu changes weekly and always offers at least 5 enticing entrée options, a sandwich of the week choice, as well as a menu of alternative selections. In addition, you can help yourself to our extensive salad bar featuring a variety of greens and over 12 different salad toppings. There is always a hot and hearty home-made soup to accompany your meal as well. Top off your meal with a variety of tempting dessert selections.
- GUEST MEALS Served restaurant-style from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Help yourself to our many choices at the homemade soup & salad bar. Then order from a variety of menu entrée choices for your dining pleasure or chose from the two daily specials. Complete your dining experience with a selection of desserts.
- HOLIDAY BUFFETS We love to show off. That’s why 4 times a year (Easter, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas) we throw special Holiday Buffet events so that we can impress you, your family and friends with our chefs’ culinary talents you don’t get to see every day. These are very exceptional occasions and the menu selections vary from year to year. We also have fun themed-centered champagne brunches several times a year .
Favorite community events include the annual Corn Roast Festival, Summer Fest, 4th of July fireworks on the lawn, Larimer County Fair & Rodeo, Loveland Concert Band events, and the Annual Sculpture Shows.
- In-house programs may include:
- Activity Input Meetings
- Regular exercise classes led by certified instructors
- Exercise bikes for independent use
- Guest speakers and educational programs
- Cards Games Crafts
- Entertainment, parties, celebrations, and socials
- Intergenerational programs
- Wii Bowling Movies Bingo
- Spiritual services
- Outings may include:
- Theatres Parks Restaurants
- Tours Museums Galleries
- Casinos Senior Center *Columbine Club
- And Much More!
- Services Provided:
- Blood Pressure Clinic Hearing Clinic Foot Care Clinic Massages
- Weekly Grocery Shopping Bi-monthly Walmart Run
- Errand run (as requested)
*Columbine Club meets quarterly and is comprised of the three Independent Living Facilities of Columbine Health Systems. We gather for social functions, including but not limited to: entertainment, special events, educational programs, themed meals, etc. Most functions occur at the Drake Center in Fort Collins while some may occur at an alternate sight, such as a local park or events center.
- Each Apartment includes:
- Kitchens with full size refrigerator/freezer, double sink with garbage disposal, microwave, and plenty of cupboard space
- Emergency pull cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
- Large double paned windows with mini-blinds
- All utilities included (except phone)
- Discounted cable service
- Real estate taxes and insurance (except personal property)
- Easy to read and control thermostats
- Hot water heat and air conditioning
- Grab bars by tubs, showers and toilets
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Small pets are allowed
- Patio or balcony
click on the floor plans to view a large image
466 Square Feet
615 Square Feet
|ONE BEDROOM PLUS DEN
700 Square Feet
|TWO BEDROOM ONE BATH
900 Square Feet
|TWO BEDROOM TWO BATH
940 Square Feet